"What is the cost of a Wedding Photography Package in Tucson, AZ?" This is tough question to answer because in our experience each wedding is truly unique. Some factors that can effect the cost of the Wedding Photography are:
Customize your Wedding Photography Package Our rates are based on three factors:
- How long do you need the wedding photographer?
- What is included? (Engagement photos, Wedding Album, # of prints/digital images, photo booth)
- Does the photographer do more than minimal post process editing?
Your investment for an 8 hour wedding with an engagement session and all of the digital images included is $999. You will have access to your wedding gallery will be able to download all 200+ fully edited images for FREE. According to an article in Woman Getting Married on the cost of wedding photography. "You might find that you’re able to find a great photographer for under $1,000 in your area, in which case you need to stop reading and do a little dance of joy immediately, please!" Wedding Photographer: Erik Wilkinson If you are interested in learning more, then please call Erik at (520) 404-7007.
- Hourly Rate: $125 (4 Hour Minimum). $95 per hour for 8 hours or more.
- Post-Processing of Images: Most couples purchase personal digital rights to all images for $300.
- Extra requests such as a Photo Booth or Designing a Wedding Album.
Rates apply to local area only which includes Tucson, Oro Valley, Marana and Catalina. Additional travel charges may apply for photography outside the greater Tucson area.